TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL CONTRACT AND SERVICE
1. Carfield or the re-rental agency shall not be held liable for any loss of or damage to the equipment during the rental period or term of contract.
2. The customer has full responsibility over the rented equipment during the term of contract.
3. In case of loss of or damage to the equipment, Carfield has the right to charge the customer an additional fee that covers the loss of or damage to the equipment.
4. In case of loss of or damage to the equipment the Customer is responsible to inform this to Carfield as soon as possible.
5. Carfield or the re-rental agency shall not be held liable for any accidents or injuries occurring during the rental period or term of contract.
6. The customer is obligated to return the equipment according to the time written in the rental contract.
7. At re-rental places or when a bike is returned outside the customer is obligated to return the bikes locked. In cases where the bike is left unlocked and stolen, the customer will be held liable for the loss and Carfield will charge the full value of the bike.
get in touch
Should you wish to rent or have any questions, just send us a message.